Nordic Elements Saeson Idun case for iPhone X
The Saeson Kollektion is characterized by colors and patterns that follow the latest trends.
We have worked closely with Danish stylists to craft these powerful designs from sustainable, precious and natural materials, complemented by our signature badge, Brynjubítr - named after a powerful sword, the "mailbiter", from Norse mythology - formed by a single piece of aluminum.
Idun, the goddess of spring, is married to Bragi, the god of poets. He carries with him the apples that the gods must eat to ensure immortality.
- Slim, high-precision case with snap opening and enlarged camera.
- High quality polycarbonate case with silky soft surface finish.
- Inlay in premium quality Danish fabric (by Gabriel) with aluminum logo.
- Handcrafted, with precision, with Cradle to Cradle ™ certified fabrics.
- Case compatible with wireless charging.
- Case compatible with Apple Pay.
Nordic Elements creates elegant and functional smartphone accessories using the best natural materials and the best craftsmanship.
Featuring real wood and premium quality sustainable fabrics, our products embody the Nordic idea of 'Hygge', where comfort and cosiness are intertwined in our wonderfully minimalist and timeless designs. "